Xdigit is looking for experienced analog and mixed signal IC designers who could join the team of designers
of high-performance Analog to Digital Converter (ADC) IP to be integrated into next generation image
sensors. In close collaboration with the analog/mixed-signal, digital and layout engineers, the candidate will
be particularly involved in the architecture definition of the ADC including mixed-signal issues, the
definition of the sub-blocks specifications, the floorplan strategy, and the test strategy.
The ADC IC architect will report to the CTO of the company.
• Work in close relationship with the CTO, capable to analyze with deeply understanding of
ADC specifications (resolution, Noise Spectral Density, harmonic Distortion, SFDR, INL, DNL).
• Good understanding of sampled capacitors principles and lower design.
• Capable to simulate a high-level ADC behavioral model.
• Be involved in the layout work with an accurate knowledge of mismatch, coupling and noise
contributors, analog post layout simulations and partitioning.
• Participate to internal design reviews as well as external technical discussions with
• Participate to characterization & testing.
Qualification and Experience
• MSc or PhD in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with at least 5 years of
experience in designing and evaluating high-resolution ADC functions.
• Experience in designing mixed-signal functions such as amplifiers, comparators, ADC and/or
DAC is mandatory.
• Experience in Nyquist-Rate ADCs such as Pipeline, or SAR architectures.
• Good understanding mismatch, crosstalk, noise, power management
• Very good knowledge of analog & mixed-signal IC design with CADENCE flow.
• Experience with high level mixed simulations using Cadence, Mathlab, ModelSim
• Good communication in English (oral and written)
Company: XDIGIT SAS
Address: 12 rue Ampère 38000 Grenoble