Context of the assignment
As part of its development and strong growth, Xdigit is strengthening its technical team.
As an Analogue and Mixed Design Engineer, you will develop the IPs for high-performance analogue-to-digital converters (ADCs) and other analogue and mixed IPs that incorporate new-generation image sensors.
Working closely with the other analogue, mixed-signal and digital designers, as well as the physical implementation engineers, you will manage the various phases of specification, definition of the IP architecture, design, simulation and testing.
You will report directly to the CTO.
Join the Xdigit adventure and contribute your talent to the company’s growth. The position will be based at our Grenoble site (38) or in the Bouches du Rhône region (13) (Site under selection).
- Leading preliminary studies in conjunction with the customer and the various parties involved to evaluate and choose the best architectures based on consumption, performance and surface area constraints.
- To analyse ADC specifications (resolution, noise spectral density, harmonic distortion, SFDR, INL, DNL) and other analogue IP with a high level of understanding.
- Carrying out the design of circuits completely independently or with the support of other designers.
- Participate in internal design reviews and external technical discussions with customers, acting as the technical guarantor of circuit performance in accordance with specifications.
- Participate in characterisation and testing.
An engineering, Masters or PhD degree in the design and evaluation of analogue functions.
Experience in the design of mixed-signal functions such as amplifiers, comparators, ADCs and/or DACs is an asset for the company.
Experience in Nyquist-Rate ADCs such as Pipeline or SAR architectures would be a plus.
Understanding of mismatch, crosstalk, noise and power management.
Knowledge of cadence design tools, Synopsys and Siemens EDA would be a plus.
Previous experience of high-level mixed simulations using Cadence, Mathlab, ModelSim, in particular high-level ADC behavioural model simulations would be an asset.
Good level of English required for communication with suppliers and customers.
- Curious, autonomous and organised.
- Results and customer satisfaction oriented.
- Ability to adapt.
- Ability to share and transfer information and knowledge.
- Proactive and proactive in solving problems and improving existing processes.
Salary and package
- Fixed salary depending on profile (Syntec agreement)
- 10 days’ annual leave
- Health insurance
- Luncheon vouchers
- 1 to 2 days’ teleworking per week.