As part of its development and strong growth, XDigit is expanding its technical team and creating this position.
Working closely with both sales and technical teams, you will serve as the technical interface for our clients/prospects. You will be the technical point of contact for sales managers and present our expertise to our clients.
You will be working with clients located in Europe, Asia, and the United States.
Join the XDigit adventure and put your talent to work for the company’s growth. This position will be based at our site in Grenoble (38) or in Bouches du Rhône (13) (site currently being selected).
- Provide technical expertise in collaboration with sales to demonstrate the product’s value to customers and achieve revenue objectives.
- Monitor new opportunities and provide appropriate levels of information to clients and prospects.
- Be recognized by our clients as an expert, leading technical discussions and evaluations for new projects.
- Assist clients in expressing and defining their needs and constraints.
- Be the primary customer point of contact in discussions about project specifications.
- Collaborate with other application engineers, R&D team, and sales team to find the best solutions for customers.
- Collect information and requirements to evolve our product offering, documentation, and messaging for communication.
- Contribute to defining the roadmap.
- Participate in events with the sales team to present our solutions.
- Engineering degree, Master’s or PhD with a minimum of 5 years of experience in electronics or microelectronics with experience in integrated circuit and/or embedded electronics design.
- Knowledge of Integrated Circuit architectures and design flows.
- Knowledge in the field of cameras and imagers is a plus.
- Prior experience as an Application Engineer (FAE) is a plus.
- Fluent in English and French (written and spoken).
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities in parallel and manage priorities.
- Good ability to prepare and deliver presentations.
- Ready to travel (approximately 25% of the time) in Europe, Asia, and the United States.
- Curious, autonomous and well-organized in their work.
- Results and customer satisfaction oriented.
- Good ability to listen, share and transfer information and knowledge.
- Proactive and able to provide customers with relevant information to solve their problems.
Salary and Package
- Fixed salary according to profile (Syntec Convention)
- 10 days of annual RTT
- Health insurance
- Restaurant vouchers
- 1 to 2 days of teleworking per week.