Context of the mission
As part of its development and strong growth, XDigit is strengthening its technical team.
As a CAD engineer, you will develop and automate design, simulation and delivery flows for analog, mixed-signal and digital circuits.
You will provide IC designers with the best solutions to foster innovation, improve efficiency and ensure a high level of product quality based on technological data provided by semiconductor foundries (TSMC, ST, Samsung, GF, XFAB, …),
Join the Xdigit adventure and contribute your talent to the company’s growth. The position can be organized in telecommuting or on our sites in Grenoble (38) and in the Bouches du Rhône (13) (Site under selection). In case of telecommuting, monthly travels will be required on the 2 sites.
- Set up a common environment for the whole company to ensure quality at the various stages of design while maintaining the agility necessary for the proper functioning of a small structure.
- Develop, automate and promote the internal design flow in accordance with the needs and requirements of our customers
- Write application notes, train and support internal teams on the tools.
- Install and maintain integrated circuit design tools (EDA suppliers: Cadence, Synopsys, Siemens EDA …)
- Manage the installation, updates and maintenance of PDKs (Process Design Kits) in the IC design flows.
- Act as an interface between internal designers and external EDA application engineers.
- Propose improvements in the IC design flow in order to improve productivity and product quality.
- Maintain a technology watch on tools and methodologies.
- Engineering degree, Master or PhD with minimum 5 years in CAD.
- Very good knowledge of design, simulation and delivery flows in analog, mixed-signal and digital.
- Knowledge of Python, TCL/TK, Skill and Shell languages
- Very good knowledge of Design Kit (PDK) and main EDA tools.
- Good level of English necessary to communicate with suppliers and customers.
- Curiosity, autonomy and organization in your work
- Results and customer satisfaction oriented.
- Good ability to share and transfer information and knowledge.
- Proactive and proactive in solving problems and improving existing processes.
Salary and package
- Fixed salary according to profile (Syntec Convention).
- 10 days of annual leave.
- Luncheon vouchers.
- Partial telecommuting possible.