Context of the assignment
As part of its development and strong growth, Xdigit is strengthening its technical team.
As an Electronic Board Design Engineer, you will carry out the various specification, definition, design and simulation phases, and manage the manufacture and testing of electronic boards.
You will report directly to the CTO.
Join the Xdigit adventure and contribute your talent to the company’s growth. The position will be based at our Grenoble site (38) or in the Bouches du Rhône region (13) (Site under selection).
- Design the PCB, comprising the IR sensor, a microcontroller, photovoltaic panels, Li-ion battery and LoRa connectivity.
- Bringing your products into production, with a target volume of several thousand PCBs.
- You will be responsible for industrialisation, certification, setting up the production chain with partners and supervising manufacturing.
- In parallel with the board activity, you will be involved more generally at system level, depending on your skills and expertise, in the following areas of activity: embedded software, mechatronics integration.
Be able to design embedded electronic boards
– Throughout the V cycle: design, testing, industrialisation, certification
– For embedded applications (power constraints, uC and sensor integration, management of IoT communication management).
Extensive knowledge of related professions: embedded software, mechanical engineering, etc.
Want to join a project at the “right time”, i.e. be part of the adventure of the first product to product to market, with the opportunity to create a legitimate and structuring position for the company’s
the company’s future activity.
Curious, independent and organised.
Results and customer satisfaction oriented.
Ability to adapt.
Ability to share and transfer information and knowledge.
Proactive and proactive in solving problems and improving existing processes.
Salary and package
- Fixed salary depending on profile (Syntec agreement)
- 10 days’ annual leave
- Health insurance
- Luncheon vouchers
- 1 to 2 days’ teleworking per week.