Context of the mission
As part of its development and strong growth, XDigit is strengthening its technical team.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you are in charge of the validation of integrated circuits (IP and image sensors) and infrared cameras as connected objects (IoT).
In close collaboration with the design teams and the sales & marketing team, you will manage the quality assurance and the different validation and qualification phases of the products, IP and integrated circuits.
Join the XDigit adventure and contribute your talent to the company’s growth. The position will be based at our Grenoble site (38).
- Elaborate the quality assurance plan for the rise in maturity of infrared cameras as connected objects, mixed IP and CMOS imagers.
- Evaluate the level of quality maturity on current projects. Support and challenge the teams to increase their maturity by contributing to internal training.
- Define quality standards for products, IP and integrated circuits.
- Implement quality control procedures for products.
- Develop exhaustive test patterns for product validation.
- Carry out conformity assessments of products in relation to technical specifications and quality standards.
- Implement internal quality audits to meet current standards
- Report on problems encountered internally and by our customers on products.
- Implement corrective actions following identified problems.
- Contribute to the implementation and improvement of the company’s quality system.
- Elaborate a workload plan for all the quality activity of the different projects.
- Participate in the evaluation and selection of suppliers.
- Managing customer complaints and product returns.
- Engineering degree, Master’s degree or PhD with a minimum of 5 years experience in quality assurance in at least one of the following areas: Electronics, embedded systems, IoT and integrated circuits.
- Knowledge of the development cycle of electronic products, connected objects or integrated circuits.
- Knowledge of quality standards ISO9001, ISO13485, EN9100, REACH, RoHS, …
- Rigor, good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Ability to interact with multidisciplinary teams both internally and externally (customers, suppliers).
- Good level of English necessary for communication with suppliers and customers.
- Curiosity, autonomy and organization in your work.
- A strong taste for teamwork.
- Result oriented and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to lead a team in a transverse manner throughout a project.
- A good ability to listen, share and transfer information and knowledge.
- Proactive and proactive in solving problems and improving existing processes.
Salary and Package
- Fixed salary according to profile (Syntec agreement)
- 10 days of annual leave
- Mutual insurance
- Meal tickets.
- 1 to 2 days of telecommuting per week.